BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 8, 2011

EASY MONEY SYNDROME

Don't know what to do with so much money I made this far. And it's easy very easy too. Can't sleep well, but it's not a feeling of excitement. The feeling of.... I SHOULD GET MORE AND MORE!!!!

But in difference perspective now, I ONLY TRADE IF AND ONLY IF THERE'S WEAKNESS IN THE BROKER'S PLATFORM. If not, even if I had the best methods in the world, I won't do it. It keep me away from Gambler's Addiction. Keep me away from fear of success. Of course, the feeling always there. The subconscious mind still there. The regret of having so much profit in my account and desperately want to give it back to market like I always did in the past. Cannot sleep well, eager to gamble it, losing it....but it won't happen now.

It's much more cheaper just to shopping recklessly than trading recklessly. That's what I will do. I'll shop and shop till I drop. For those of you traders, it looked silly but...IT'S REAL. I am not get over it yet. But now I have my barrier. Oh one good tips: Don't become a lover with ur monitor. Shut down ur computer and enjoy life outside.

I will buy silly things today.

0 comments: