BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 9, 2011

Piece of Advice

Cannot Sleep Well after how easy it is to make money. There's no perfect answer for this. If I was at one year ago, my brain will find ways to return those money back to rhe market plus more. How many times after one losing day, I finally sleep well at that time. That's the truth. If you don't believe it, then try to quintiple your income in 2 months and then we'll talk.


Have a good advice from coincidence people (it's faith guys) that people need to find their own happiness, be grateful, and the most important thing, take a break and do something nice. Why Bill Gates give back almost his income to charity, because he find hapinnes in it. Other people acted different thing, same purpose.

Now I have to find my own hapiness: drugs and sex...oops lol

0 comments: